A simple calendar generator based on OpenOffice/LibreOffice
The calendar application is available in one spreadsheet file. Download it here:
In case you just want the calendar, I prepared one for 2021 and 2022:
Download OOoCalendar and open it. See also next section Certificates / Signatures.
Select the year
Click on “Kalender erstellen…” (Create calendar…)
A new spreadsheet document has been created
Certificates / Signatures
As this spreadsheet uses macros, you’ll need to accept my signature and trust me, so that libreoffice will execute the calendar application.
With version 1.6 I used my OpenGPG key to sign the document, see impressum.
Earlier versions are signed with the following two self-signed certificates.
The SHA1/SHA256 sums of these are:
First Certificate: Expires on 2018-02-10
Second Certificate: Expires on 2025-09-30:
Unfortunately LibreOffice displays only the SHA1 sum, so you’ll need to compare that.
Changelog and Archive
1.0 (2008-02-13) OOoCalendar-1.0.ods
- Initial version
1.1 (2009-02-28) OOoCalendar-1.1.ods
- Bugfix for setDateTime()/getDateTime(): Wrong datatype caused wrong calculations that were dependent on the easter date.
1.2 (2013-10-20) OOoCalendar-1.2.ods
- Bugfix typo for October 3rd holiday.
- Fix functionality to modify holidays. Fix creating the second calendar page on the second spread sheet.
1.3 (2015-10-03) OOoCalendar-1.3.ods
- Bugfix typo for Whitmonday
- Add “Mariä Himmelfahrt” holiday
1.4 (2015-11-02) OOoCalendar-1.4.ods
- Directly set the page style to landscape mode
1.5 (2017-05-01) OOoCalendar-1.5.ods
- Use the Easter Sunday algorithm by Jean Meeus.
1.6 (2021-07-10) OOoCalendar-1.6.ods
- Add week number